Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Poor dog

What a start!!! Our dog Sjors has to go to an animalhospital next Thursday!!! He has this trouble on his right leg, he can't walk proper , so 2 days ago Peet took him to the vet and he told him he has some trouble with his knee and that he needs an oparation, but can't do it himself and we have to go to a specialist!!! So we have an appointment for next Thursday!!! First they are going to examine him and make a photo of his knee and than we hear what they can do for him. So keep your fingers crossed for him, we hope they can help him (and that it won't cost a fortune, we are not insured for that:() I'll let you know how it goes!!!!

Here is a photo of my sweetheart!!


Here are my two latest LO's.
Made this one just for fun!! I did so much challenges lately , so here is one without any 'rules'!!! I love this photo and i am so satisfied with the result!!!!



This one is for Scrappy Times! It's my first one for that blog, and we had to use a sketch!! I am not completely satisfied with the result on this one, but i keep on working to get better!!!!!!
You have read this article with the title Poor dog. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/poor-dog.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Poor dog"