Bree and Camille's challenge was to use the colors red, black and teal and use something sparkly and make it pop! I came up with this 8 x 8 layout of the boys:
Next, I did Kristina's challenge, which was to use something old, new, borrowed and blue! For the borrowed part we were to scraplift someone on the DT. I chose Kristina's layout called Photos by Sam, and came up with this:
and my challenge for everyone was to create an intuitive collage from magazine images. The idea was to spend a few minutes thinking about your hopes and dreams for the coming year, and then tear images out of magazines to create a layout. Optional was to include a self-portrait. This is what I ended up with:
The new song is up at Scrapping The Music! This week we are featuring "Pictures of You" by The Last Goodnight - perfect for scrapping! Head on over and check it out!
I will be back tomorrow, but until then have a wonderful evening everyone!
You have read this article with the title The Online Crop Was Fun!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/online-crop-was-fun.html. Thanks!
No comment for "The Online Crop Was Fun!"
Post a Comment