Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

New Years Resolutions

Ok, so if I write them down does that make me more accountable.

Well it's like this, I can either be "that girl" who everyone wants to hang out with because it makes THEM feel better about themselves.
OR, I can be "that girl" that everyone wants to hang out with because I'm super nice AND skinny.
I've been steadily gaining weight for the last month and if my kids squeeze my belly and giggle one more time I might just slit my own wrists. Or better yet the apron hanging over my pants.
If you are wondering what having back to back twins does to your stomach. Well that picture in your head. TOTALLY WORSE.
I will not be one of those people who considers the stretchy melted marshmallow skin a sign of honor. ummm nope. I would really like to lose 15 lbs. and then tuck that shit in a nice pair of skinny pants.

I would also like to and will try for AT LEAST 4 days and then after that remember that I said something about it once on my New Years Resolution blog and think, shit...why didn't I stick with that....try to get my children to mirror my behavior for the good and not evil.
If you ever want to hear what an ass you sound like.....just listen to your pissed off kid. Sydney gets mad at her brothers and sounds JUST LIKE ME. Down to gritting her teeth and putting her angry eyes on.
I really want to calm down more. I feel like it's always my starting goal in the morning. and by about dinner time I've HAD IT. My patience are gone and the mean mommy comes out.
(oh and like swear words.....a child need only witness and hear you be angry once to pick it up)

Talk nicer to your wife.
Earlier sleep time for the kids.

My Grandma made me a picture that says.

"Enjoy the little things in life....For one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things."

In other words.
Don't sweat the small stuff. and appreciate everything.
You have read this article with the title New Years Resolutions. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-years-resolutions.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New Years Resolutions"