Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A New Canvas plus Project 365 Week Three...

The new song at Scrapping The Music this week is "Colors" by Kira Willey - and I LOVE it!!! I was so inspired by this song I had to make a canvas. I love the idea of thinking of yourself as a color, and I truly feel like an ORANGE person! No matter what color you identify with it's a great song for creative inspiration! I hope you check it out and decide to play along with us! Anyways - here's what I came up with:It's a 16" x 20" canvas made with gesso, acrylic paint, oil crayon and sketch paper. I used the art journaling technique I learned in Dina Wakely's "Art Journaling 101" class to make the background. I hope you like it!

So - on to week three of Project 365!

Monday - We keep Willie and Johnny's cat toys in a bag full of catnip which we keep in a tin in the cabinet. When they get bored it's time for a new catnip toy! I let Johnny do the choosing this time...


Tuesday: I got this image from the web - I'm going to use it instead of a picture because it was the start of American Idol on Tuesday and we were EXCITED! Yeay!!!



Wednesday: Michael has a late nite treat of warm soymilk with cinnamon. Mmmm.... so good on a cold winter's nite.


Thursday: It was 15 below today which I thought was worth documenting - brrrrrrr!


Friday: A cold, quiet nite in the neighborhood.


Saturday: Gal time with Jess and Christina at our monthly crop!


Sunday: My new painting gets a home in our livingroom!

Have a groovy day everyone! Take care and I will see you tomorrow!
You have read this article with the title A New Canvas plus Project 365 Week Three.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-canvas-plus-project-365-week-three.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A New Canvas plus Project 365 Week Three..."