Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Jesus, my Inspiration!














Courtney of Created by Courtney had a really fun challenge (thanks Courtney)~to be inspired by the CD/music we were listening to. I wasn't listening to any music at the time so I chose the CD that was currently "waiting" in the player to be played again! One of our worship leaders at church recorded an awesome CD, it's so anointed! (Available at Amazon.com)
I was first inspired by the colors and the staircase/the path. I used digi paper from Shabby Princess and mimicked a path with the glass bead elements. CG'd the text, distressed edges, added bling and mounted it on matching cs. Simple, if you know how to work with photoshop!?? Since Jesus is easily my inspiration for everything, I thought this was appropriate for the card and the challenge. And I have just the person in mind to receive it. We'll call this an encouragement card!

Today is a great football day...playoffs for the Superbowl, no stamping this afternoon! Blessings!

You have read this article with the title Jesus, my Inspiration!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/jesus-my-inspiration.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jesus, my Inspiration!"