Mikaela's first loose tooth
M: Gone!!!
Mommy & Mama: Gone --- what?? Tooth Gone!!
M: Don't know where it went.
Mommy & Mama: Uh oh.. Let's look for it
M: I think I swallowed it.
Mommy looked at Mama : you wait til she pooped - and you look for it.
Mama : ha ha ha!
M: means no tooth fairy
Mommy & Mama: Oh Tooth Fairy is too smart. She know even knew when you'll loose tooth.
(in the morning, she found dollar wtih sparkling glitters on it - she said Fairy left some fairy dusts)
Kyron: I got loose tooth too (not) - followed by his big sister as she just took a picture with a big smile.
.jpg)
Mikaela @ basketball class
.jpg)
Kyron wanted to join so badly but he wasn't old enough to join. He has to be 4 to join. He demanded because he saw two very young boys in class. He was right.. those boys looks like 2! I went up and talked with people who runs the program. They said - oh sure Kyron can join.. Ingore the age! It's for everyone under 6. The lady came and told Kyron - wanna play basketball. He beamed with a big smile and nodded his head - yes. He joined and be like her sister!
You have read this article with the title do what Big Sis do!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/do-what-big-sis-do.html. Thanks!
.jpg)
No comment for "do what Big Sis do!"
Post a Comment