Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Classic!



Here's a clean cut card! This could stand in for a birthday, get well or encouragement. As part of my new year "thinking", I am stockpiling all occasion cards. 2009~be prepared, after all we cardmakers do have a life and we can't be stamping all the time! (you're supposed to jump in here with a, "Yes, we can! or is that from Bob the Builder??) How are you doing with your new year resolutions...still at it? Our house is clean, my laundry is not overflowing, there are only a few dirty dishes in the sink and our homeschool is over halfway finished for this school season...I'm happy! So I made this card using Nikki's sketch from A Spoonful of Sugar.

I used SU! Eastern Blooms, it seemed that I couldn't live without it when it first came out and now I had to dig it out. So my next few cards will probably use the same set. And I just rec'd my H&M stamps in the mail today from their garage sale I told you about the other day. yeah! Gotta love a bargain! Well, I have a turkey breast cooking on top of the woodstove and it's smelling really good, off to feed the gang! Thanks for stopping by today and thanks for all your lovely comments...they really brighten these dreary winter days (without snow!!!!!!) Blessings to each and every one of you!

You have read this article with the title A Classic!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/classic.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Classic!"