Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Birthday Dreams!



Here's another House Mouse image, I just really enjoy them! The ladies @Dutch Dare gave us these colors; green, blue and brown, for this week challenge and Mercy had this wonderful sketch on Lord Have Mercy! The dream cloud is sitting on three layers for dimension and I used my Koh-l-noor pencils for coloring! (thanks Elena!) (See Debbie, I'm a pencil girl!) Since this is a masculine card, I tied the tiniest of bows and limited my embellies to just three little dots at the bottom righthand corner. However, I'm breaking the rule, "No Glitter for Men," I looked at my DH birthday cards recently (store bought) and they have glitter, so I ever so slightly shaded the cake with dazzling diamonds, after all a birthday is a celebration and celebrations call for sparkle! Hmpt! I hope you had a lovely weekend, our deep freeze is over and we're back to winter temps in the 20's! Have a Sparkly day! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Birthday Dreams!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/birthday-dreams.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Birthday Dreams!"