Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Back to School Tomorrow!

L Word was really good tonight! Its cracking me up that everyone wants to kill Jenny! :) I cringed when Shane was kissing her. :)
Today Tina took me out with her clients to look at the homes for sale. Its exciting. I'm hoping we'll be able to find a foreclosure fixer upper within our price range in a decent location. It would be exciting! Tina and I love the idea of a project and love the idea of making it our own, plus bringing up the value with our hard work. I would love it if we found a place with a big backyard for Carly and the dogs to play...:) Its fun to think about. Wow..its late and i'm tired.
You have read this article with the title Back to School Tomorrow!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/back-to-school-tomorrow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Back to School Tomorrow!"