

SIX MONTHS TODAY! WOOHOO! Baby.center says that my uterus is now about the size of a soccer ball! Carly should be weighing just over a pound! We took our picture only 6 days after the last one, but I wanted to see if my belly looked bigger. I've got to do some stuff to get ready for school today. I've been feeling really tired the past few days for some reason. I wonder if I'm getting a little depressed because our break is going to be over, or if I've just been in relax mode for too long now and I've gotten LAZY. Either way, I have to get it together. :) I usually really enjoy my job anyway. It makes me feel productive and helps me obsess less over the baby coming. :)
Yesterday, I thought I'd make a delicious homemade chicken noodle soup, but instead I made a gross mush. :) I was so disappointed with myself. I had contemplated whether or not I should add the whole wheat noodles into the crockpot, but it ended up being a huge mistake. I should have just cooked the pasta separately and drop them in at the end. So, live and learn. I'm trying to be more health conscience and make wiser food choices because I've gained SO much weight. I feel hungry all the time even though I'm still eatting plenty, but at least I didn't gain another pound today. According to baby center I'm only supposed to gain a little over a pound a week from here on out, which will be another 20 pounds which will mean I will weigh 200 pounds! HELLOOO!
I'm supposed to get that gestational diabetes test in the next week or so. Our next ultrasound appointment is Jan 21st which is really exciting. Its been SO long since we got to see Carly and it would be nice to see if that clot has gotten smaller. Its SO nice to not be bleeding and even better being able to take walks with Tina and the pups again. We've had some really nice walks. We're trying to go everyday. I think it helps a lot.
OH! CUTE! Tina was off to show houses in her new raincoat! Its raining a little bit outside...I had to capture the moment real fast before she left.
You have read this article with the title 6 MONTHS TODAY!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/6-months-today.html. Thanks!
No comment for "6 MONTHS TODAY!"
Post a Comment