Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Wow...I actually had time to craft...

I thought for sure that I was not going to have anytime to craft until after the holidays! Nope, today we dug out of SNOW!! Oh so much SNOW! Then I finished wrapping gifts and viola...I actually had some time to craft! So, I had been wanting to try some Gamsol I had purchased awhile ago and thought this would be the day!

We have had our cat, Shirley for 2 1/2 years and she has never touched our Christmas tree. Last night, my 7 y.o. started shouting from the living room that Shirley was climbing the tree! And sure enough, when I got to the living room, she was literally clawing her way up the trunk!! I don't know if she fell or was spooked by all the commotion, because she came tumbling down, dragging with her lights and ornaments! Fortunately, not the WHOLE tree! So, I thought Fluffles would be an appropriate choice for today! And I am very pleased how she turned out! Kinda looks like Shirley did last night!
I colored her and then applied the Gamsol and was thrilled with the results! Then I applied some crystal lacquer and glitter to the ornaments AND another first .... applied liquid applique for the snow touched branches!



This little girl is going out to my Send Love Today buddy this month! He apparently loves cats! Ignore the ribbon in the picture below...it was picked out by my 7 y.o. but after the photo I could not stand it anymore and changed it out! lol!



stuff:
Fluffles Deck the Halls stamp
crystal lacquer
Primsacolor pencils
Joann's open card stock and pattern paper


You have read this article cards / pictures / send love today with the title Wow...I actually had time to craft.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/wowi-actually-had-time-to-craft.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wow...I actually had time to craft..."