Here's another Whimsy Stamps image! I wanted this owl because of his wonderful curly tuffs...and then I covered them with a santa hat! duh! But it was necessary this time...'tis the season! I wanted to cut him out and pop the image but those beloved tuffs would be a bit difficult so I perched him in front of the "full moon"! A subtle pastel full-moon! The bow is 3D from a template I bought when we were in AZ this past spring. {waving~hi Susan, yes, I know the weather is beautiful there and we're freezing with two woodstoves burning!!!} I glittered the whites of his hat and used crystal effects on his eyes! Wednesday Stamper/Mittwochstempler's challenge was to use a bow! Their site is filled with inspiration!
Blessings for a wonderful week ahead!
You have read this article Christmas
with the title Whimsy Christmas Owl!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/whimsy-christmas-owl.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Whimsy Christmas Owl!"
Post a Comment