Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Random Act of Kindness Challenge #7...



This is what I saw last night on my deck steps!! SNOW! I {love} snow on the 1st snow! I can not really count this as our first snow because what you see in the picture is what we got! lol! But, it certainly put me in the mood for snow! Once the snow has been hear for a few months, then not so much!



So, in honor of my deck steps...this week's rule is:
SNOW



Lilacs and Lupines Random Act
of Kindness Challenge

Make a card or altered item, post it to your blog with a little story of the W's (what, where, when, etc you can leave names out if you mind) and how your card/altered item is going to touch someones life. If you post to SCS make sure to use keyword LLRAK.

A kinda "Pay It Forward" challenge.

Kindness is contagious and someone who is down, struggling health, grieving or just plain needs to hear someone was thinking of them, may take your R.A.K. (Random Act of Kindness) and Pay It Forward to some else.

So, as they say, K.I.S.S. ~ Keep it Simple Sistah ;) For this challenge the rules are simple!

~Every challenge will start on Tuesday

~You have five days to think of who's life you will touch and make a card/altered item for them

~Deadline to post link here will be Sunday mornings at 8:00 a.m. est. I will post ALL card/altered items on Monday morning.

So, go make a card or altered item, any color combo, technique, whatever...you decide....each week you only have one rule you have to follow! Then post a link to your R.A.K. here.

I truly hope you will join in the challenge...I think you will find it far more rewarding than you imagine. There's a lot of talk about change in the USA right now...Here's one way to definitely make a change in someones life!

Come play and pay it forward...

You are welcome to use the Lilacs and Lupines Random Act of Kindness picture above to post in your blog. Just right click to save image and post to your blog.

Want to know how this started --------> CLICK HERE






You have read this article pictures / RAK challenge with the title Random Act of Kindness Challenge #7.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/random-act-of-kindness-challenge-7_02.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random Act of Kindness Challenge #7..."