Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!


Here' s my first attempt at a Christmas tree box!
They're really simple and you could decorate them in various ways....however, I have a household of boys....so stars are the best I could do knowing they'll be ripped apart to get to the yummies inside!
I used Beate Johns' Triangle Box tutorial on SCS. Instead of using a 5" x 10" piece of cardstock, I used a 4 1/2" x 11" piece. Some of the stars were put through the CB with the textile folder for added interest! I'll probably punch holes in the top for ribbon and hang on the tree Christmas morning!
The lovely gals @ Crafty Creations have a challenge theme gifted; tags, wrapping paper, boxes, etc. which is perfect for this week. Is anyone else out there running around crazy?? Only 5 more sleep 'til Christmas! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/o-christmas-tree-o-christmas-tree.html. Thanks!

No comment for "O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!"