Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Making Butterflies using Flowers

I saw these done a couple of years ago but maybe some people have never seen them so I decided to show you how to do it...

I will show you pics of how to do it using 3 different shapes of flowers:
Snip one petal off...
And you have a butterfly!
With a 4 petal flower, simply trim off the tips of 2 petals
and tadaa...a butterfly!Here's another one.Just trim off 2 petals and there's a butterfly!Sorry about the poor quality of pics but it's so dark and dreary here this morning. The weather is sooooo yucky today.
Here's card I made using one of the flower butterflies!

Hope you liked the tutorial!
Happy Holidays!
Deanne
You have read this article flowers with the title Making Butterflies using Flowers. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/making-butterflies-using-flowers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Making Butterflies using Flowers"