




I followed Tim Holtz's 12 days of Christmas tags earlier this month and actually made 14 tags inspired by his ideas (2 based on 2007 ideas). I have very little of the supplies he uses for his tags so I improvised, (make do in the thrift rhyme) and I think they came out very well. I was thinking that I would use them next year to decorate the tree - a totally handmade tree (well, other than the artificial tree that I bought at a garage sale along with lights and garland for $12 5 years ago, and the lights which I had to replace last year (bought after Christmas on sale). I really enjoyed making the tags and maybe I will do a post on "my improvisations."
You have read this article handmade /
holidays /
scrapbooking
with the title Inspired by Tim Holtz. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/inspired-by-tim-holtz.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Inspired by Tim Holtz"
Post a Comment