Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Free Tea Stamps Set!


Let's play a game for one last piece of candy this year!

The other day I mentioned I'm balancing on the edge of "holiday insanity".........well, I'm leaning a little farther today!
But this can work in your favor!
We were watching a Christmas show the other night, I've personally watched it over 40 times in my lifetime, and a little idea popped in my head! I raced to the craft table and cranked out this card! I used Gry-Heidi's awesome sketch from Just Christmas & Birthday Cards. And with these colors I'm sure it qualifies for the Contemporary Christmas theme @ My Time to Craft. I recently came across these happy colors on cyberbuddy Heather's blog. She's been making some wonderfully cheery cards in this combo! Ok, so onto the game and the free stamps...
I have this gently used stamp set and I'm lookin' to pass it on! It's in excellent condition, just some staining on the large stamp from black stazon. Here's all you have to do. Answer two questions about my card in your comment on this post only.
1. Which Christmas show inspired by card?
2. What scene in the show inspired the pink/orange colors?
(hint: aluminum)
I moderate my comments so they will not show on this post until I pick a winner on Monday, Dec 22nd @ noon, EST. How's that for fun? Blessings!



You have read this article with the title Free Tea Stamps Set!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/12/free-tea-stamps-set.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Free Tea Stamps Set!"