I LOVE THE WEEKEND! YEAYYYY - Happy Saturday everyone! Today is my monthly crop day with my girlfriends again and I'm really looking forward to it! Last month I learned that trying to design WHILE chatting with my friends is a task I'm not very good at! So this time I am trying out my new idea - do your designing ahead of time so you can just do mindless assembly work at the crop. I discovered a side benefit of doing it this way - LESS STUFF TO HAUL! Okay, I am one of those people that owns the HUGEST imaginable wheeled rolling thingy and brings it to crops filled to the brim with everything I can possibly fit in there, PLUS, a couple of other totes piled on top of it. My arm and shoulder usually suffer terribly after a crop from hauling it all! LOL! Well, because of my planning, this is all I'm bringing tomorrow:

I can hardly believe it myself! That is the smallest amount of stuff I've ever brought to a crop, and I have 4 projects planned! I have two ATC swaps to assemble, Digital christmas cards to make, and my homemade planner to bind. Everything I need actually fits in this one small tote! Kinda makes me wonder what I'm forgetting! I will let you know how this new system works when I get back...
Tonight there is a
fun pajama party planned at
SiSTV! It starts at 8pm and they are going to have all kinds of fun things going on! I will be there after I get back from my crop - probably not til about midnite, but hey - it's a pajama party so it will go into the wee hours of the morning! I hope to see you there!
I will leave you with a picture of the look I got the last time I tried singing in the scraproom late at night:

Umm - yeah. I couldn't decide if he was mesmerized or irritated. LOL.
I wish you tons of inspiration for your weekend, and I will check in with you tomorrow! Take care!
You have read this article with the title Trying Out My New Crop Idea.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/trying-out-my-new-crop-idea.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Trying Out My New Crop Idea..."
Post a Comment