You have read this article with the title So Thankful. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/so-thankful.html. Thanks!
So Thankful
Three years ago I was living life as a single woman in the city. I was fine, don't get me wrong. I loved having my own condo and living the urban life with my two cats. I didn't feel I needed anything else. But then, one late night in 2006 I did something that would change my life forever. I tried e-harmony...
I met the most wonderful, funny, quirky, loving, crazy man! Fell madly in love, got married and inherited three awesome kids! Sometimes I wonder what I ever did to deserve this much laughter and happiness in my life. So thankful to be able to say this is my family. This is a pic we took yesterday. That's our kids Tony, Steve, Becca, Becca's boyfriend Chad, Me (duh) and my handsome blue-eyed papermaker Michael. How great is that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comment for "So Thankful"
Post a Comment