This is a card I made for Drew, my Send Love Today buddy this month. Sending him all the best wishes, thoughts and prayers for a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I am also using this card for doing double duty, as my entry in Random Act of Kindness challenge. This weeks, self imposed (LOL) rule...turkeys!
Want to join me in spreading the love around----->CLICK HERE
I am also using this card for doing double duty, as my entry in Random Act of Kindness challenge. This weeks, self imposed (LOL) rule...turkeys!
Want to join me in spreading the love around----->CLICK HERE
stuff:
Colorbox card stock
MS border punch
SU! ticket corner punch
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Fiskars scalloped circle punch
You have read this article cards /
pictures /
RAK challenge /
send love today
with the title Send Love Today.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/send-love-today.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Send Love Today..."
Post a Comment