Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Reorganization Dreams Continue...

My stamps are out of control. I have too many. I used to be a Stampin Up Demonstrator and I collected a lot in those days, but I forget what I have, so I don't use them, and alot of them I have are no longer my style. Here's what they look like right now:

Even little Wilbie is amazed by the state of disarray they are in! So, here's my new idea - I found this at the Ikea website. Isn't it lovely??? I could just see decorating this up in pink and orange - maybe a little lime green thrown in. Perhaps some sort of groovy retro design on the drawer fronts...

I think as part of my reorganization project I need to purge my stamps down to the bare minimum. Only keep the ones I really love. And then buy one of the lovely cabinets pictured above and put it at the end of my scrappy desk - here (instead of the wobbly wood thing with the scarf tied around it): Then I can take the stamps out of those plastic containers and fill the drawers with them. How handy and lovely would that be???

It's good to have dreams...
You have read this article with the title Reorganization Dreams Continue.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/reorganization-dreams-continue.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Reorganization Dreams Continue..."