Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Random Act of Kindness Challenge #4...



This weeks rule:
RED
must be used somewhere in card or altered item



Lilacs and Lupines Random A
ct
of Kindness Challenge

I think across the world there is so much anger and a me, myself and I attitude. People don't look out for their neighbors or even strangers as they used to. I decided to start a challenge where you make a card or altered item, post it to your blog (if you have one) with a little story of the W's (what, where, when, etc you can leave names out if you mind) and how your card/altered item is going to touch someones life.
A kinda "Pay It Forward" challenge.
Kindness is contagious and someone who is down, struggling health, grieving or just plain needs to hear someone was thinking of them, may take your R.A.K. (Random Act of Kindness) and Pay It Forward to some else.

So, as they say, K.I.S.S. ~ Keep it Simple Sistah ;) For this challenge the rules are simple!

~Every challenge will start on Tuesday

~You have five days to think of who's life you will touch and make a card/altered item for them

~Deadline to post link here (in the comment field)will be Sunday mornings at 8:00 a.m. est. I will post ALL card/altered items on Monday morning.

So, go make a card or altered item, any color combo, technique, whatever...you decide....each week you only have one rule you have to follow! Then post a link to your R.A.K. here.

I truly hope you will join in the challenge...I think you will find it far more rewarding than you imagine. There's a lot of talk about change in the USA right now...Here's one way to definitely make a change in someones life!

Come play and pay it forward...

You are welcome to use the Lilacs and Lupines Random Act of Kindness picture above to post in your blog. Just right click to save image and post to your blog.
You have read this article challenges / RAK challenge with the title Random Act of Kindness Challenge #4.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/random-act-of-kindness-challenge-4_10.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random Act of Kindness Challenge #4..."