Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Oval Inspiration



Isn't this the cutest little coin purse?









Allison found some wonderful wallets to inspire us for her challenge this week. Checkout her blog... Stampin' When I Can; Allison's Suggestive Sunday Challenge.
Yes, that is real live stitching! Are you impressed? My 15 year old DS made the ladybug with a button and thread...he's so talented!

The oval shape was inspired by ABC's challenge blog~O for oval! And the colors~Dutch Dare's colour challenge!
This will be a sweet little thank you note for some candy I rec'd recently. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!

Getting closer to 10,000 hits, I feel a little fun coming on.

Here's more fun...if you already subscribe to my blog or sign up before I hit my 300th post I'll put your name in a hat for a special prize!

You have read this article with the title Oval Inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/oval-inspiration.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Oval Inspiration"