Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Ok first, any mothers who have felt guilty about not breastfeeding their babies when their babies have gotten sick can REST ASSURE that it has NOTHING to do with the fact that they are not breastfed.
Ryan, fever last night. He JUST got over his 3rd cold and GOD only knows what the fever will bring. (pounding fists in to side of head)

Sadie (the dog) has like blood gotten a taste for diapers. Not the babies diapers, oh no, the boys diapers, you know, the boys diapers who have been around for TWO FRIGGIN' YEARS now.
I can understand it if it were the poopy diapers. We take the poopy ones out to the garbage right after changing because whew damn they stink.
A couple of times they were left in a garbage because, ALL of the garbage's needed to be taken out and I'll just take them too and then something came up and NONE of the garbage's were taken out for at LEAST 15 minutes but Sadie managed to take the diaper out and chew it up all over the friggin lawn.
Oh and if you want to know what the inside of a disposable diaper looks like when eaten by a dog and pooped out on your lawn. I have 1 word, expandomatic. (not a word you say, hmm)
If you try and tell me that she's feeling sad or left out because she gets no attention due to all of the kids.....I would say that she's been feeling sad and left out with no attention for the last 4 1/2 years now. Nothing has changed in her life except that we are now ready to let her go. Anyone want a 10 year old lab.
I'm not kidding. (tapping fingers, waiting for an offer)
ya I didn't think so.

J keeps telling me that her health is declining and that we shouldn't make her suffer :) ha ha ha ha ha
Oh pulease. Like we'd put a perfectly healthy dog down.
Take her to the pound and tell them we found her at our door...well maybe.

Alright. I'll lay off of the dog.
I have to.
My 2 year old son who was supposed to be asleep an hour ago is banging his sippy cup on the wall. STILL AWAKE !



Probably shouldn't point out that she tears apart diapers when I list her in the paper ? Or that she's 10. She could be 6...ok, maybe 7. You know, like I'm still 32.
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/ok-first-any-mothers-who-have-felt.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "