Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Naughty Bunny



Here's a funny one.
Don't you just love the look on this bunny's face! I'm thinking he did something he shouldn't have! Hence, the sentiment. It made me giggle.
I remember when I found out there was no Santa! We put out the plate of cookies, a glass of milk and the carrots for the reindeer. One year, my older brother made me get out of bed and watch my mom pour the milk back into the container. I don't remember if the cookies and carrots were eaten or put back....I'm sure I mentally couldn't have handled that too!!! lol Thank heavens for older brothers, huh?!
Anyhoo...the sketch is Laura's from 2 sketches 4 you. And I thought this would mildly fit Allison's Suggestive Sunday Challenge~naughty. I had so many *cute* ideas for that theme, but my teens read my blog {hi guys}! hehe The image is watercolored. I found the hat stamp and it fit perfectly. Praying you have much laughter in your life today and everyday!
Blessings to all!!
You have read this article with the title Naughty Bunny. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/naughty-bunny.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Naughty Bunny"