Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Merry Butler


I tell you...it is stuff like this and this that make me want to sew.....now...not tomorrow or next week...now...lol. I do have the FABulous Amy Butler Sew-it Kit. I just haven't cracked it open it open yet.

This clean and simple card uses Amy Butler paper...chocolate chip and green, isn't it grand? It is one of my designs for my Holiday Fair. I'm trying hard to not make "bumpy" cards that will require extra postage. It is difficult to not listen to my urge to make bows with ribbons...lol.

I wanted to share a picture of the beautiful mercury glass votives that I bought for my dear friend...thanks to her lovely hubby for taking the picture {thanks R!}. What made the gift that much perfect is that she whipped out some bees wax votives that she recently purchased when she was in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico...perfect-o!

---------------------------------------------

stamp: stampin' up warm words paper: amy butler, stampin' up chocolate chip accessories: rabom ribbon

You have read this article Amy Butler / CAS with the title Merry Butler. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/merry-butler.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Merry Butler"