
Look what I received from sweet Holly over at Hog Wild About Stamping..the rules are:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
I'm taking Holly's lead and nominating blogs that I've recently discovered:
1. laurenb
2. kathleenh
3. Marlou
4. Nicole
5. alohatammi
I want to give a new blogger shout out to Pam :)
I'm always on the look out to new blogs to add to my 'ole Google Reader...it's always sooo difficult for me to nominate peeps...I soak up creativity from all the blogs that I tap into.
You have read this article awards /
inchies
with the title Inchie Nest. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/inchie-nest.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Inchie Nest"
Post a Comment