It was a fabulous happy mail day today! My swap yo yo's came and they are just a little pile of sunshine! Aren't they gorgeous? I haven't used yo yo's on layouts yet, so this will be a fun new adventure!

Next, Fedex brought my new
Non-Conformist collection from SiSTV! It is YUMMYYYY!!! So chock full of goodness! My favorite part is the carnival fan! Oh, and the red houndstooth gaffer tape! Oh, and also the imported sequiney flower thing. Oh heck - I LOVE IT ALL!!! Can't wait to create with it!
Okay, so on to other news: The organizing has begun in my scraproom! I started with the desk area. I forgot to take a picture of what it looked like before, but I must say the setup wasn't working very well. Now it's absolutely grand! I'm so happy with it - it seems like there is more room, and I finally have a good spot for my paper cutter:

Ahhhh, that feels better already! One step at a time...
You have read this article with the title Happy Mail and Organizing.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/happy-mail-and-organizing.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Happy Mail and Organizing..."
Post a Comment