Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Firsts

This last weeks firsts :
-We had our first case of thrush.
-I had my first milk blister. (and yes, I've taken a needle to it a few times...can you say OUCH !)
-We've all been sick at the same time...Mommy J got sick this weekend finishing off the last of the little guys.
(oh and this whole 3rd cold since birth and at only 3 months old and on 100% breast milk is bull shit. We have so much junk in our trunks that even the nosefrieda can't keep up with it. We've gone through an entire pack of the Costco tissues, I think there are 12 boxes in each pack. sick.of.it)
-OH, I blew my nose so hard that I started my first period since having the babies.
N.I.C.E ! Again....aren't there supposed to be benefits from breastfeeding.
-Nathan rolled from his back to his stomach. Whether it was a fluke or not is yet to be known. I was wondering when the babies would start rolling. It was at this time that the older 3 started. Syd was a back to front first roller too.
-Both babies slept for 8 hours. They did this 2 nights in a row. The last 2 nights however they went back to 6-7 hours. Don't be mad at me. I TOTALLY get how awesome this is. I kiss their whole faces off in much gratitude.
-We took the older 3 to see Madagascar 2 Saturday. It was the boys first movie in the theater. They did SO DAMN GOOD. Cam fell asleep after about an hour. Spencer didn't move out of his chair until the last 20 minutes and then stayed right in our row. (cute movie. just as good as the first one)
-Syd is doing back walkovers and is now moving on to front walkovers. She's such an amazing little gymnast.

Because today they are my favorites. FOR SURE. The babies.
Nate and Ry-Guy

Nathan

Ryan


This is totally a twin thing. Not a random, if you put two babies who didn't know each other thing. They are so in tune with each other because they are, you know, twins. hee hee
You have read this article with the title Firsts. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/firsts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Firsts"