Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

December Birthdays!


December Birthdays!
This is for a young lady whose birthday falls in between Christmas and New Year's! So I combined the birthday cupcake, the colors of Christmas and the sparkle of a celebration! Viola!
I combined some fun challenges too!
Simone, one of those talented ladies from Just Christmas & Birthday Cards blog gave us this fun sketch! And Denise, one of the wonderfully creative OCC girls, chose a delicious looking decorated Martha Stewart cupcake for our inspiration this week! Not only did it inspire this card...but I think I'm beginning to enter my Martha Stewart phase! I was baking bread today and pulling out all those yummy recipes for the holidays...*gift* food, feasting foods, food I can freeze, meals I can prepare in advance so I can enjoy this wondrous time of year!!! Yep! It's a good thing!
Blessings to all who read here!
Candy note:
I will have pictures of my candy soon! Stay tuned!
You have read this article with the title December Birthdays!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/december-birthdays.html. Thanks!

No comment for "December Birthdays!"