These Precious Moments images are just too adorable!
I was inspired by the sketch at Stamp Something, but I veered pretty far off the path. Claire over at Secret Crafter gave us the theme "Cute as a Button"...you have to agree, this little guy qualifies!
This is going to be a fun Christmas with all those packages tied up with bows! I used a white gel pen to accent the whites-of-his-eyes and other white parts like the ball on his cap! Oh, and TGIF's challenge was HATS. They wanted to see fashion for this winter...I'm thinking with the economy we have right now and winter coming, nightcaps might be the way to go! Hope you have a warm fuzzy day! Blessings!!
You have read this article with the title Cute as a Button!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/cute-as-button.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Cute as a Button!"
Post a Comment