Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Crop Was A Success!

It worked! My new idea for crops worked like a charm!!! Yeay!!! By pre-planning my designs and projects, I was able to get three and a half projects done - I think that might be a record for a one-day crop!

First of all - I was so excited to finally get a Zutter Bind-it-all Machine! I have been wanting one of those for ages, and my AWESOME hubby Michael bought me one because he was proud of me for being in the top five of Project Catwalk! How SWEET IS HE? Anyway, my first project was to figure out how to use it, and bind my homemade planner. I had originally bound it with three rings, but I decided that might be a little unwieldy to use that way on a daily basis. I'm really happy with how it turned out:
then, I made up our family Christmas photo cards on the Sony picture maker and got them all printed out (I'm not posting a pic cuz I don't want to spoil the surprise for my family);

then I produced the rest of my 70's ATCs for the decades swap,

and finally I got about halfway done producing my 80's ATCs for the decades swap. (I had designed these earlier, but didn't get to post them until now).

It felt fabulous to get so much done, and great as always to see my friend Christina!

Now my plan is to spend a little time each week designing projects to assemble at my crops. I think I will dedicate a bucket in my scraproom to collecting the "kits" I make up. Then, when it comes time for the crop - I can just grab the bucket, add a few things like glue and scissors and go!

So, do you go to crops? How do you prepare? I'd love to hear!
You have read this article with the title The Crop Was A Success!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/crop-was-success.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Crop Was A Success!"