This was the challenge on the Cuttlebug challenge this week!
Interesting, huh?
Have you tried it yet! The technique's been around for quite a while. Though I never tried it, or if I did it was so long ago I don't remember.
It's really rather basic, ink does not "stick" to the crayon wax.
Really, it's that easy! I'll show you!
Let's just try it on some scrap paper. Go and find a crayon, go ahead, I'll wait......
now draw a circle and color it in. Solid. Now take some ink and sponge it all over and around the circle. Let it dry for a minute and with a tissue wipe over the paper. Did it work? Did the crayon color show through?
Here's an example with a Cuttlebug folder...
1. emboss
2. leave your cs in the folder (so it doesn't collapse) and using the flat side of a crayon, color over pressing pretty hard.
3. now ink up your sponge and cover your cs with ink.
4. let it dry for a minute then with a tissue wipe over the cs.
the ink will come off the waxed areas.
That's it!
I knew you could do it! With everything you've accomplished in your life already, this was easy peasy! If you make a card with this technique, I would love to see it, drop me a link! I pray for you, a peaceful day, and that the only thing to stick to you would be love and blessings!
You have read this article with the title Crayon Resist. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/crayon-resist.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Crayon Resist"
Post a Comment