Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Arte y Pico Award...


Wow, was I surprised to receive an email from my cyber-buddy, Maria at Joyful Stamper, with this Arte y Pico award!! I was down with illness and this was just the thing to pick-me-up! ; ) Maria is a wonderful person, a sister in Christ, and an amazingly talented paper crafter. She has encouraged me thru my Random Act of Kindness Challenge. And in the short time I have "known" her she has certainly shown me that she is a blessing to all she comes in contact with. Thanks, Maria!

The "rules" for the Arte y Pico award are:

1. If you are an award winner, show the award, the name of the person who gave it to you, and link back to his or her blog.

2. Pick 5 blogs you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community.

3. List the author's name and link to his or her blog.

4. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've selected.

5. Link back to the original Arte y Pico blog http://arteypico.blogspot.com/, so all will know the origin of the award.

My picks:

Alyssa @ The Morris Family Adventures - Although, Alyssa scrapbooks her blog is really a great personal diary about her life. Because of her, I decided to start my two blogs (Lilacs and Lupines and Babblings of a SAHM) and am now a blogaholic. Maybe someday I'll get her to post some of her scrapbooking!

Libby @ Libby's Little Addiction - There are few people out there who are so motivational like Libby. She is like having your very own personal cheerleader! Always has a sweet word and is an amazing paper crafter!

Kerry @ Kerry's Paper Crafts - I got some great advise from Kerry on ATG's and love going to see what she is up to. She is also one of the only few New England bloggers I have run into in the blogosphere. And, she was just published in Cards...how cool is that!

Cheryl @ Inspire Me - ok, how excited was I to run across another Maine-r!! Cheryl has a great blog and even runs a store out of her house of paper crafting items! Shamefully, I have yet to make it there, but, I will!

Maria @ Joyful Stamper - Talk about a blessing....

There are so many blogs I have found since June 7, 2008 when I started this blog. Both crafting and writing blogs with so much interesting stuff!
You have read this article Chatter with the title Arte y Pico Award.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/arte-y-pico-award_10.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Arte y Pico Award..."