Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Arte y Pico Award

This lovely award was passed to me by a wonderfully talented friend Shirley! Thank you Shirley! Her blog is called Card Art, Etc., I honestly learn something new everytime I visit!! You must check it out, you will not be disappointed!!!

The "rules" for the Arte y Pico award are:1. If you are an award winner, show the award, the name of the person who gave it to you, and link back to his or her blog.2. Pick 5 blogs you think deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and for contributing to the blogging community.3. List the author's name and link to his or her blog.4. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've selected.5. Link back to the original Arte y Pico blog http://arteypico.blogspot.com/, so all will know the origin of the award.

Now, normally it takes me forever to complete this sort of task...but I'm turning over a new leaf for this season of thankfulness, so here goes!

1. Karen @ Lilacs & Lupines
2. Elena @ The Redhaired Girl
3. Mandy @ Limelight Papercrafts
4. The ladies @ Just Christmas & Birthday Cards
5. Bev @ All The Things I Love

These ladies inspire me! Their hearts, their creativity, their willingness to encourage others~blogging has brought a world of lovely people into my life and I am grateful!
Blessings to you all!
You have read this article with the title Arte y Pico Award. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/arte-y-pico-award.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Arte y Pico Award"