Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

and Life goes on as Normal.

I woke up today expecting to feel different. Famous. Not so much the case however.
Strapped up in my hands free pumping bra and two babies nestled in front of me smacking on their bottles at 6am kind of puts a reality check on the situation. ha ha

Thank you all for you comments. We had no idea what to expect and were pleasantly surprised. We are glad we did it and thrilled that we have these memories recorded for all eternity. Sydney did steal the show didn't she ?! She's such a little star. (Yes it was poop on her dress. and mommy J's pants. and all over the baby)

A few things to think about after watching the show.
-Black doesn't really make you look skinnier. Oh but keep wearing it, it looks good in EVERY SINGLE shot :) (love that black t-shirt)
-Wean boys off of binky's IMMEDIATELY. Good hell, it would have been nice to see their full faces.
-cut back on the word dude. apparently we say it a little. ok a LOT.

The show will not be online. I don't know if it will be later or not.
What I may do is get a list of the people who REALLY REALLY want to see it and their addresses. Send the list of people including their address with a copy of the DVD to the first person on the list. Then it is up to that person to watch it and forward it on to the next person crossing out their name. so on and so on. until everyone gets a chance to view it. What do you think ?

AND THE WINNERS ARE....
I printed and cut every SINGLE persons name out and made sure there were no duplicates and then drew out 18 names. I'm the kind of person you couldn't always trust to lie and hand select the names....but I couldn't do it. I felt everyone was deserving so I was honest. Cross my heart.

Jen - Turner Times
Melissa - from Queens
lilkatie52 - Kate
Robin - no blog
Jen - Mad World
Mel - But you're still young
AJ's Mommy - All about Austin
Jo - Tangled Me
CCB - Two moms and a baby
Carey - Finding Chaos
Ali - Our Life
Stef - Stef's World
Tracerhawk - Twins and a Toddler
Essence - In essence and Arcane
Jillian - Jillian's blog
Sonya - Sonya and Carie
Cheryl - Life in the fast lane
Catherine - Catherine Kos

Congratulations, expect your prizes in the coming week.

You have read this article with the title and Life goes on as Normal.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/11/and-life-goes-on-as-normal.html. Thanks!

No comment for "and Life goes on as Normal."