Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Your perception

When my older boys were tiny and one would cry the other would immediately start up too. I remember thinking how beautiful the human spirit was, how empathy was ingrained on their little hearts at such an early age.
Now, when one baby cries and the other starts up, I know it's because the 2nd to cry has realized that the first one is PROBABLY, maybe, could get picked up and maybe if I cry harder she will pick me up.

It's all in our Perception.

(thanks Elyse)

I'm sure my perception on this is EXACTLY the same as everybody who views this picture.
DAMN CUTE right ?!
ya....I knew it.















My boys smile ALL of the time. Sometimes I look over and they are just grinning at me. THEN. I get the camera out and...ooooh, it's black and it has a shiny red light that shines right in my eyes and even when mama acts like a friggin' clown, raising her voice to an octave that only animals can hear, repeating Hi, Hi, Hi over and over...how can I not stay completely mesmerized by the stupid camera and smile for ONE lousy PICTURE.
So, not really smiles.
Nathan


Ryan

but yummy still the same. oh and clean too.
You have read this article with the title Your perception. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/your-perception.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Your perception"