Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Totally Diggin on This Class...

So, I'm taking this class on Art Journaling with Dina Wakely, and I'M LOVING IT! We are only on week one (of four), but I'm having loads of fun! We are working with gesso and creating backgrounds - here's what I've done so far:



I've never worked with gesso before, but I can tell you I will be buying it by the gallon now! It's funny cuz I have heard about it, but I always thought it was just like white paint, so what's the point? But NOW I GET IT! It's got this great texture to it! My mind is reeling with ideas - the possibilities are endless! I think you can still sign up for the class, so if you are interested in art journaling, no matter what your experience level - come on over and join in - it's a totally non-intimidating atmosphere and Dina is a fab instructor!
You have read this article with the title Totally Diggin on This Class.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/totally-diggin-on-this-class.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Totally Diggin on This Class..."