Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Thrift Store Treasures

"Be very gentle with yourself. Creative recovery is a healing process. You are capable of great things on Tuesday, but on Wednesday you may slide backward. This is normal."
~Julia Cameron

Hey everyone, it's Friday! Yeay! I went to my favorite thrift store yesterday and found all these goodies for a total of $7.10:
Aren't they fab? That's a whole roll of woodgrain contact paper for $.29! The tie-dye t-shirt is going on my 60's ATC swap cards, and how about those retro playing cards - 50 cents for two decks! I bought the halloween cards not to send to anyone, but for the funky images! Thrift stores are so inspiring!

I was going to post this last night, but I laid down for a nap after dinner and didn't wake up til this morning! What is that about???!!! 14 hours of sleep! I guess I was tired!!!

I still haven't done my Project Catwalk layout for SiSTV, so that will be my project for tonight. The rest of the weekend will be spent making more projects with the October Crop Suey kit, completing my 60's ATCs and getting ready for our trip! How about you - do you have scrapping time this weekend? Whatcha gonna create?

Oh hey, Tracy is giving away a RAK at the Crop Suey blog. The winner will be announced tomorrow. Head on over and check it out...

Oh and speaking of Crop Suey - there's a World Card Making Party over there tomorrow (which is World Card Making Day!). Come on over for some fun! I will be there as much as time allows. I am getting my haircut in preparation for honeymoon 2 (which is coming up next week!), but other than that I should be around!

Take care everyone - and happy weekend!
You have read this article with the title Thrift Store Treasures. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/thrift-store-treasures.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Thrift Store Treasures"