Renee got her Kawaii swap box from me yesterday, so it is safe to show the full picture now! Here's what I sent to her. I'm telling you this kawaii stuff is so cute it's hard not to go crazy buying it all up! My favorite things were the fabric (at the bottom of the pic), the deery lou purse (top right) and the monokoru boo photo album (right in the middle above the Hello Kitty bandaids - it's white). This was such a fun swap to do! Renee is a great partner to have because we tend to like the same things - so she is easy to shop for! I should be getting my box from her soon so I will post a pic of that when it comes.

I am excited because tomorrow is my monthly all-day crop with my scrapping friends. I do most of my scrapping at home, so I'm really grateful to have this regular time to get together with my girlfriends and chat and scrap to our heart's content. I am thinking of doing a honeymoon two book along the lines of Ali Edwards current "A Week In The Life" project. I love her clean designs that focus on photography and story. This will be something very different for me, but I'm all about trying new things and it seems perfect to tell the story of our adventure! If you want to try this project too go here.
So what scrappy stuff do you have planned for the weekend?
You have read this article with the title Swapping and Scrapping and Cleaning up Cat Paws.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/swapping-and-scrapping-and-cleaning-up.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Swapping and Scrapping and Cleaning up Cat Paws..."
Post a Comment