I made this card for our piano teacher who has had some health problems and has been unable to teach. We miss seeing her every week.
The tangerine is Cuttlebug embossed with the music folder, and bird was borrowed from a neighbor, isn't it beautiful with that wing extended?
Ballet blue pastels were used though hard to see in this pix.
I had already choosen the colors when I saw the color challenge at Arty Girlz blog...cool! And Stamp Something's challenge was "Something for the Birds"!
It's time to put out the bird feeders for all those beautiful wintertime birds. My 10 yr old loves to watch the birds, he runs for the Audubon field guides to identify the ones he doesn't recognize. Then we all learn about them because he never stops talking...ever! I've looked for his off switch for over 10 years now and haven't been able to find it! Actually, he is such a blessing to our family with his joy and enthusiastic personality~couldn't imagine life without him~it would be way too quiet!
Blessings to all who read here!
No comment for "A Song Bird"
Post a Comment