Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Some of my Loot'ola







I don't have anything crafty to share so I thought I'd give you a peek at just some of my goodies that I picked up at Jennifer Pebbles' very FABulous garage sale..I also picked up about 20 sheets of 12x12 paper, some clear stamp sets, large glitter letters, a lamp...lol.

So you Washingtonian's....who is going to the
A Muse Cupcake Social on November 7th? {waving my hands} I am! I am! I'm really looking forward to it...great opportunity to see the new retail space and just soak up all the creative vibes from all the A Muse peeps!!! I am truly thankful for all of the great stamping/craft companies that are based in the state of Washington. I really love to go into the various shops and just look at the samples...the stamps...see the new products. I'm pretty easy to please :) After cleaning out my garage I'm a little more aware of how much "stuff" I had so I'm being better about bringing in more "stuff" into my home...or at least I am for the time being..lol.
You have read this article A Muse / garage sale with the title Some of my Loot'ola. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/some-of-my-loot.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some of my Loot'ola"