Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Serve it Up!


Limelight Papercraft's challenge this week is a sketch and focus product of hardware for a manly card! And the ABC challenge this week is M for Male! I'm trying to get ahead on my birthday cards and masculine cards are always needed! My hardware consists of three little black brads, can you see them...maybe if you squint! I have come to realize I don't have that much hardware...oooo, better go shopping, huh? Oh, and notice the metallic tray!
This big guy is so much fun to dress up with paper piecing! The bottom black panel is Cuttlebug/distressed stripes. I usually don't use ribbon on cards for men but I thought this one worked out well! Don't ya think?
Have a Blessed day!
You have read this article Birthday / SU with the title Serve it Up!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/serve-it-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Serve it Up!"