One seems to be my number...lol! That's what I had last week and that's what I have this week! But, that's okay because my main objective in this challenge was to challenge myself to complete more Random Acts of Kindness! So, I guess that really makes it TWO entries!
This weeks challenge rule was to include circles in your project.

This amazing card was created by Libby. First off, it was very ironic for me because I had just purchased a giraffe stamp this week. And look at her stitching...have you ever seen such straight perfect stitching? I think not! Just adorable!! Just makes you smile when you look at it, doesn't it? A huge thanks to Libby for playing along!

As for my contribution, I made this gift card holder and even decided to do a video to go along with it! I have been not so good with the videos as of late, so it was a good opportunity to do one!
You have read this article cards /
challenges /
pictures /
projects /
RAK challenge
with the title Random Act of Kindness Challenge #2 Results.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/random-act-of-kindness-challenge-2.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Random Act of Kindness Challenge #2 Results..."
Post a Comment