Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

October 12 of 12

So here's my 12 of 12 for October 2008. It was a busy day: up at 7, read the headlines on the web, checked the temp - already up in high 70s-low 80s, ordered my Angel Food, worked on a wallhanging for Christmas, worked on my assignments for my BPS class, wandered around the house and yard taking photos (our neighbor was on a very tall ladder pruning his oak tree), and tasted some Starbucks dark chocolate bars that I had purchased Sat at Big Lots.

I have several layout submissions that I am working on right now and I posted a lot of older layouts on 2peasinabucket (user *chris*) and on SIS (user kalaiton).
You have read this article 12 of 12 / scrapbooking with the title October 12 of 12. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/october-12-of-12.html. Thanks!

No comment for "October 12 of 12"