Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Music, Mountains and Memories...

We are back from our Tennessee Adventure and we had a blast! I am exhausted and inspired - my favorite way to be. I always figure if you are exhausted and inspired - you are really livin! Here are a few pics from our trip:

We visited the Gibson Guitar Showplace/factory in Nashville,

Felt like a part of history at the Grand Ole Opry's 83rd Birthday Bash!
Relaxed at a cabin in the Smokey Mountains

(this was the view from our deck)
saw a black bear at Smokey Mountain National Park
survived some CRAZY WILD ROLLER COASTER rides, ate fried green tomatoes, learned from old-time crafters, and listened to some awesome bluegrass at Dollywood in Pigeon Forge (that's Dolly Parton's Amusement Park),
enjoyed the gorgeous fall colors on our drive back to Nashville,

and stayed our last night in downtown Nashville.
It was an absolutely wonderful trip, and the perfect way to celebrate our first year of marriage. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

I hope you all had a good week too!
You have read this article with the title Music, Mountains and Memories.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/music-mountains-and-memories.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Music, Mountains and Memories..."