"Adventures don't begin until you get into the forest. That first step is an act of faith."
~Mickey Hart - Grateful Dead Drummer
~Mickey Hart - Grateful Dead Drummer
There's always something fun about the first of the month. Among other things, I love being able to turn the calendars over and see the new picture! It's the little things that make me smile...
Today was the big reveal at Crop Suey! The October kits are for sale and they look fabulous! I have Bree's kit, but I hadn't seen Camille's kit yet, and it's wayyyyy cool! It's got two of my favorite things - owls and lots of pink! And Bree's kit is absolutely crazy funky cool! Here's a pic I took of the kit when I got it:
In other news, the new challenge is up for week one of the Project Catwalk finals at SiSTV. We've got a list of supplies we can use and other than that it's pretty wide open! No more bonus product points, no more getting it in within the first 24 hours for extra points. They just want to see what we can do design-wise, which makes it really fun (and slightly scary)! I've already got a few ideas mulling around in my head.
Last night after I posted about just getting going and starting on my list of projects I did well! I don't know why I was letting my old patterns surface, but sometimes all it takes is recognizing what's going on to be able to move past it, you know? Anyways, I finished a layout and I feel really happy with it. I wish I could share it with you, but it's for an upcoming Scrapping The Music challenge, so I have to wait til the challenge goes live.
So, do you ever suffer from lack of mojo? I think we all do - it's human nature do have creative ups and downs. What do you do to get past it? I'd love to hear your tips for keeping that creativity flowing!
You have read this article with the title It's Calendar Changing Day!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/it-calendar-changing-day.html. Thanks!
No comment for "It's Calendar Changing Day!"
Post a Comment