Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I took all 5 kids to the park today. It took about 12 minutes.
We walked there. Well I pushed the babies. Both boys pushed their big trucks.
Sydney rode her bike much too far ahead.

45 minutes later....

I took 5 kids back from the park. It took about 38 minutes.
We walked home. Well I pushed one baby in the stroller, carried one fussy baby and one of the boys big trucks. I also dragged one pig headed 2 year old who was poopy and screamed at the other 2 year old to wait. stop. don't run in to the street. go. lets go. COME ON, MOVE. GO. FOR THE LOVE !!!
Sydney rode her bike much too far ahead.

Even little blue pills don't help on days like today. fuck me.
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-took-all-5-kids-to-park-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "