Another adorably cute House Mouse image! I watercolored the image and added just a bit of sparkle to the holly. The silver brads are layered on red circles. The metal tag says, "I'm glad there's you!" Whenever I use people or critters, I always wonder what they might be thinking, so I can choose a sentiment. (Yeah, I know) Oh, and I used a white gel pen to color the whites of their eyes~it gives them a little depth.
My inspiration:
Laura's sketch #10 from 2Sketches 4You. And Cute Card Thursday's theme christmas animals.
The last three days were a little busy so I need to catch up on some challenges. What fun! Blessings for a crisp fall day or spring day if you're reading this upside down!
You have read this article with the title I'm glad there's you!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-glad-there-you.html. Thanks!
No comment for "I'm glad there's you!"
Post a Comment