Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Birthday Jon...



I thought I would share with you this card I made for my friend, Jon. I volunteer with Send Love Today, in which you make cards for brain tumor patients. This little boy is turning 7 y.o. this week and this is what I am going to send him! If you love making cards and want to bring a smile to someone with a brain tumor, I highly recommend this organization. I am sure it is much more fulfilling to me than the recipient of my cards.



I stamped the sentiment and embossed it in black. Colored each letter in with different marker and covered with crystal lacquer. Embossed the strips of paper. Assembled.

I also stumbled across another blog challenge that I know I will be participating in...Cuttlebug Challenges looks like so much fun! Last week their challenge was using multiple embossing folders...too bad I did not know about last week...this could have gone in as my entry!

materials:
Joann's open card stock
Cuttlebug and Cuttlebug embossing folders
Bic Permanent markers
Clearly Wordsworth Happy Everything stamp
Inkadinkado star stamp
Ranger embossing powder
crystal lacquer
You have read this article cards / pictures / send love today with the title Happy Birthday Jon.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/happy-birthday-jon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Birthday Jon..."